The insurance claims settlement process is one of the most crucially important aspects of an insurance policy, mainly if it is a health cover.
A policyholder’s insurance claim can get settled by an insurer majorly in two ways:
- third-party administrators (TPA) and
- through the insurer’s in-house claims processing department.
In insurance back-office operations, competence and high end efficiency is a core requirement for anyone working in the insurance sector. Everyone needs insurance back-office operation services from the agents to the brokers and to the carriers.
AdWISE ASSURE has been in this business for over 21 years and provides the extensive insurance back-office management needs of any business or agency; big or small working with insurance field.
AdWISE ASSURE’s team of highly-expert professionals have years of experience in handling task like:
- Back-office tasks for insurance agencies serving various sections of the market that also include general and life insurance.
- generating a quote summary,
- policy management,
- policy checking and
generating a renewal exposure summary,
AdWISE ASSURE claims operations services in India
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of key performance pointers
- Develops and employs tactics to deliver service level agreements on a daily basis. This includes forecasting workload or providing requisite staffing or managing day to day technology issues or many other things.
- Establishes systems and processes to make sure it sustains the levels of performance.
- Transaction supervising to Improve Performance.
- Employs appropriate tools, mechanism to report, review performance and take corrective action wherever required.
- Displays ability to foresee potential problems and take appropriate and timely corrective actions.
- Uses quality techniques and tools to improvise processes on a regular day to day basis.
- Effectively responds to client requirements at a short notice by realigning priorities.
- Transforms reports into meaningful analysis and solid quantifiable action.